Delicate Chocolate Cake
This is a very big and heavy cake. It must be prepared in advance, at least 12 hours.
For the cake, we need:
For cream interlayer:
6 large eggs, 2 spoons of boiling water, 2/3 cup fine
sugar, 10 gram bag of vanilla sugar, 3 spoons of cocoa powder, 5 large spoons of flour, a teaspoon of soda, 0.5 liters of 30% sour cream, a glass of fine sugar, a can of condensed milk from natural milk.
For cake layers:
2 large eggs, 320 grams of high-grade flour, 500 grams of fine sugar, a bag of vanilla sugar,
0.5 liters of milk of at least 4% fat, 125 ml of melted butter or melted butter and strained, a tablespoon of baking soda, 50 grams of cocoa powder.
3 tablespoons cherry jam Pour half a glass of boiling water cool and strain.
For the glaze:
100 grams chocolate, 3 spoons of 6% milk, 100 grams of butter.
100 grams of chocolate.
1. First, prepare the layer. Beat the eggs and whip with boiling water. Then add 2/3 cup of fine sugar with a packet of vanilla sugar. In this lush foam, add cocoa with flour and soda. Beat and pour into a 28 cm diameter mold and bake for half an hour at 180 degrees. Remove the finished cake, cool it and break it into small pieces with your hands and put them in a deep bowl.
2. Sour cream, only very cold, whisk and add sugar and then condensed milk while whisking. Pour the pieces of cake with this cream. Stir and refrigerate. Layer for cakes ready.
3. Now make cakes. To do this, beat the eggs with fine sugar to the pomp. Add vanilla sugar and cocoa. We pour flour with soda and carefully beat them. Boil the milk and, with continuous whipping, pour in the rest of the mass. After that, immediately put in a form with a diameter of 28 cm, bake at a temperature of not more than 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes. The time depends on the type of oven. Remove the baked cake. Cool and cut it into two equal parts in height. You will have two shortcakes.
4. It is better to fold the cakes with the layer in a round detachable form in which the cakes were baked. At the bottom lay a parchment or film. Put the first cake on the bottom of the form and pour half the syrup. Lay out half of the layer and cover with the second cake. Pour this cake with the remaining syrup and lay out the second part of the layer. Refrigerate for 10 hours.
5. After 10 hours, prepare the icing. You can cook in the microwave, so faster. Pour the milk into the cup and place on the broken chocolate into small pieces. At 50% power, do not melt the chocolate in milk. Remove and beat until cool. In a slightly warm mixture, add the butter. Beat up. Remove the plug-in mold from the cake and put it on a plate or tray. Coat the cake from the sides and top.
6. Grate a hundred grams of chocolate (from the fridge) and sprinkle the cake with this crumb. Again, put in the refrigerator for at least a couple of hours.
Sour cream can be replaced with thick cream. And cherry jam on any other, but only sweet.